A selection of presentations I have given:
- LO, NLO, NNLO and resummed predictions, Proceedings of the 15th Hadron Collider Physics Workshop, East Lansing, USA, June 2004
- Resummation in QCD, Ringberg Castle Workshop on Perspectives in Heavy Flavor Physics, Ringberg Castle, Rottach-Egern, Germany, Oct. 2006
- QCD at colliders, lectures on QCD at LHC school, Harish-Chandra Institute, Allahabad, India, Nov. 2007
- Developments in QCD and generators, Proc. of 16th International workshop on Deep Inelastic Scattering, DIS2008, London, UK, April 2008
- Summary Talk, Loopfest IX, Radiative Corrections for the LHC and Lepton Colliders, Stony Brook, USA, June 2010
- Heavy Flavor: From Top to Bottom (and Charm), MIT-Berkeley Workshop on Implications of First LHC Data, Boston, USA, Aug. 2010
- QCD Resummation at large x, Workshop on Perturbative and Non-perturbative aspects of QCD at Collider Energies, Seattle, USA, Sept. 2010
- Top quark theory, Proceedings of the XXV International Symposium on Lepton Photon Interactions at High Energies, Mumbai, India, Aug. 2011.
- Theory of single top production, DESY Theory Workshop 2012, DESY Hamburg.