We collect no information about you when you visit this site except whatever you choose to send, for example through web-based forms or email, and some portion of whatever your web browser automatically sends to web sites you visit.
The information we do automatically collect and store includes the following:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the Internet (e.g., 188.8.131.52), whether your own or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- the date and time you access our site,
- the pages you visit (recorded by the text and other files that compose that page),
- the URL of the web page (if any) from which you linked directly to our site,
- the total number of packets and bytes you exchange with our site, categorized by protocol header information.
If your web browser includes additional unsolicited information with its requests, some of that may be logged by our servers, even if we have no use for it.
We use summary statistics of the above information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as by assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
This information is not shared with anyone for any commercial purpose whatsoever. It is used as a source of anonymous statistical information and to diagnose network problems and intrusion attempts.
Email you send us may be forwarded as needed in order to make the best possible response. Also, you should be aware that email to some destination addresses may be archived, possibly in a way visible to the public. Unless you have reliable information to the contrary, you should never assume that email you send is confidential or ephemeral.