Fees & Contracts
Rack and power prices
Nikhef offers racks including redundant power and power usage, see pricing list.
– €453 /month (excl. VAT) for 1/3 of a 60cm wide 19″ rack, including 0,5 kW redundant power
– €774 /month (excl. VAT) for 2/3 of a 60cm wide 19″ rack, including 1 kW redundant power
– €995 /month (excl. VAT) for a private 60cm wide 19″ rack, including 1,5 kW redundant power
– €1235 /month (excl. VAT) for a private 80cm wide 19″ rack, including 1,5 kW redundant power
Nikhef does not charge additional installation fees for standard racks.
Redundant power is mandatory, additional PDUs are mandatory from 4,5 kW and up.
Nikhef does not charge separately for power usage.
An example of the rental agreement can be downloaded here:
Please do not send this agreement to Nikhef, one will be sent to you by Nikhef on request.
- private peering, point to point connection: we charge a one time installation fee of €300 (excl. VAT) for a fiber connection (up/down) and €400 (excl. VAT) for a UTP connection. Patch requests can be entered online.
Fiber connections to other Amsterdam Science Park sites
Fiber connections between the AMS-IX sites Nikhef and InterXion on the Amsterdam Science Park are managed by InterXion.
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31 20 560 6600.
Fiber connections between Nikhef and the Amsterdam Science Park colocation facility of Digital Realty (Science park 120) are managed by Digital Realty. For information please contact Digital Realty at +31 88 678 90 90 or at email@example.com.
Fiber connections between Nikhef and the Amsterdam Science Park colocation facility of Equinix AM3 Amsterdam Science Park are managed by Equinix. For information please contact +31 20 753 7950. The patch between the Equinix fiber panel at Nikhef and the customer rack needs to be requested separately by the customer by patch request. It’s not allowed for customers to carry out this patch themselves.
For information about fees and contracts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.